Analyzing Challenges, Developing Practical Solutions
The Financial Institutions Group at McNair, McLemore, Middlebrooks & Co., LLC serves financial institutions in the Southeast, including community banks, savings banks, holding companies, and mortgage companies. Our clients range in size from de novo banks to institutions with total assets exceeding $2 billion.
Our industry specialists spend a substantial portion of their time monitoring developments that affect financial institutions. Our experience and knowledge allow us to analyze your specific challenges and develop practical solutions.
Our specialized knowledge in the financial institutions’ industry is used to your advantage. We understand your needs go beyond the attestation and preparation of financial statements and tax returns. We offer a range of business and regulatory consulting services including:
- Analysis and implementation of accounting and regulatory pronouncements
- Asset liability management reviews
- Assistance in regulatory filings, including SEC and HUD reporting, FDIC call reports, and holding company filings with the Federal Reserve
- Bank Secrecy Act compliance
- Business valuations
- Fraud investigations
- Information technology system reviews
- Internal audits
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act and FDICIA implementation and compliance
- Tax planning and consultation
- Trust department audits
You will receive personal service from a dedicated team of professionals, saving you the repetition of training new staff on your issues. This approach enhances communication between our team and your staff so solutions can be implemented quickly.