Experienced Accounting Support
McNair, McLemore, Middlebrooks & Co., LLC, has worked with electric cooperatives and related companies since the 1940s. We provide the following services to electric cooperatives throughout the Southeast:
- Audit and accounting services
- Business valuations
- Cost allocation procedures
- Deferred revenue and expense plans
- Equity management (capital credits)
- Financial forecasting and analysis
- Management advisory services
- Merger/acquisition services
- On-site training programs
- Plant accounting
- Tax planning and compliance
At McNair, McLemore, Middlebrooks & Co., LLC, our partners play an active role in serving our electric cooperative clients. Our extensive experience in electric cooperative issues along with our resources and the in-depth training our staff receives allow us to provide:
- Analysis of your financial information and what it means to your overall success.
- Answers related to member/nonmember and unrelated business income issues.
- Financial statements that give a clear picture of your financial condition.
- Help with compliance, accounting practices, and regulations.
- Identification of key issues and opportunities that face your cooperative.
- Information about important developments that may affect your cooperative.