Tax Research Manager
In addition to the preparation of individual, corporation, partnership and fiduciary returns, tax research managers will interact with clients, their personnel and others to obtain the information necessary to provide a high level of service. A tax research manager will research, write position memos, handle complex tax issues for clients. The ability to present state and national audiences on Cooperative tax issues is a plus.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five years of public accounting experience and be a licensed CPA.
- Competitive Salaries
- Incentive Opportunities
- Group Health and Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement with 25% Employer Match
- Child Care Reimbursement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan