Staff auditors will work in a team environment. Will work under close supervision and execute various assignments. Staff auditors should possess a working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and related financial reporting matters. Overnight travel is required.
Candidates must be college graduates and have met the education requirements to apply for CPA licensure in the State of Georgia.
- Highly skilled in the use of Excel spreadsheets
- Exceptional verbal,analytical ad interpersonal skills
- Excellent work habits
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and generally accepted auditing standards
- Professional appearance
- Competitive Salaries
- Incentive Opportunities
- CPA Pass Bonus
- Group Health and Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement with 25% Employer Match
- Child Care Reimbursement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan