Senior Tax Accountant
In addition to the preparation of individual, corporation, partnership and fiduciary returns, senior tax accountants will oversee the work of staff tax accountants. Interacting with clients, their personnel, and others to obtain the information necessary to provide a high level of service is essential.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years of public accounting experience and be a licensed CPA or on tract to obtain their CPA license.
- Competitive Salaries
- Incentive Opportunities
- Group Health and Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement with 25% Employer Match
- Child Care Reimbursement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan