Senior auditors will work in a team environment to lead and manage fieldwork. Senior auditors will oversee and review the work of staff auditors. In addition, senior auditors should possess a working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and related financial reporting matters. Overnight travel is required.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two years of public accounting experience and be a licensed CPA or on tract to obtain their CPA license.
- Competitive Salaries
- Incentive Opportunities
- Group Health and Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement with 25% Employer Match
- Child Care Reimbursement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan