McNair, McLemore, Middlebrooks & Co., LLC, has been working closely with electric cooperatives and related companies since the late 1940s. Presently, we provide the following services to electric cooperatives throughout the southeast:
- Audit and accounting services
- Tax planning and compliance
- Management advisory services
- Financial forecasting and analysis
- On-site training programs
- Business valuations
- Cost allocation procedures
- Plant accounting
- Equity management (capital credits)
- Deferred revenue and expense plans
- Merger/acquisition services
At McNair, McLemore, Middlebrooks & Co., LLC, our partners and managers play an active role in the services provided to the electric cooperatives we serve. With our extensive experience in electric cooperative issues, our resources, and the training our staff receives specific to this industry, we are able to provide:
- Financial statements that give a clear picture of your financial condition.
- Analysis of your financial information and what it means to your overall success.
- Identification of key issues and opportunities that face your cooperative.
- Information regarding important developments that may affect your cooperative.
- Assistance in compliance with accounting practices and regulations.
- Answers related to member/nonmember and unrelated business income issues.