The Financial Institutions Group at McNair, McLemore, Middlebrooks & Co., LLC serves financial institutions in the Southeast including community banks, savings banks, holding companies, and mortgage companies. Our clients range in size from de novo banks to institutions with total assets exceeding $2 billion.
Our industry specialists spend a substantial portion of their time providing services and monitoring developments that affect financial institutions. Our experience and thorough knowledge allow us to analyze your specific challenges in order to develop and implement practical solutions.
Our specialized knowledge in the financial institutions industry is used to your advantage. We understand that your needs go beyond attestation and preparation of financial statements and tax returns. We offer a range of business and regulatory consulting services including:
- Internal audits
- Tax planning and consultation
- Information technology system reviews
- Trust department audits
- Fraud investigations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business valuations
- Asset Liability Management reviews
- Bank Security Act compliance
- Analysis and implementation of accounting and regulatory pronouncements
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act and FDICIA implementation and compliance
- Assistance in regulatory filings, including SEC and HUD reporting, FDIC call reports and holding company filings with the Federal Reserve.
As our client, you will receive personal service from a dedicated team of professionals saving you the repetition of training new staff on your particular issues. This approach enhances communication between our team and your staff so that solutions can be developed and implemented quickly.